We are very excited to announce the opening of our new Florida office! We will be able to work very closely with the Florida automobile dealerships to create a strong trained sales staff.
1. Mind conditioning. Top-performing sales professionals train their minds, not just their bodies. You can train your mind to achieve success. Learn how you can take control, develop a positive self-image, and accept full responsibility for your actions.
2. Yes, you can! You can sell 20-25-30 units a month. The only thing stopping you is your own self-limiting beliefs. Change your beliefs and change your performance.
3. The enthusiasm curve. Success is directly related to the degree of enthusiasm you have for your product, your customer, and your work. Wouldn’t you rather be with someone who is positive and upbeat than someone who is down and discouraged? Well the same goes for customers. Learn how to be that upbeat person in good times and bad!
4. Relationships matter. One-third of the buying decision rests with the salesperson. Learn how you can develop immediate rapport and then build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
5. The secrets of success. Attitude, appearance, and perseverance are crucial. Good salespeople also know their product really well, and they follow the key steps to a sale. What really separates top sales professionals from their peers, however, is their commitment to continuous learning and development. Discover how you can learn and grow each and every day.
If you would like more information please contact Fred Slabine at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may also visit us online at AutomotiveTraining.us